Be Part of the Movement for Empowering Communities and Creating Better Places
Does your business, organisation or local government want to:
- Support positive and proactive community groups?
- Promote your organisation to hundreds of committed people involved in local town teams, supportive local governments and our social media followers?
- Demonstrate your social and environmental responsibility credentials?
- Believe in vibrant, sustainable and successful places?
The Town Team Movement is an ‘under-arching’ non-profit organisation supporting existing town teams and helping to form new teams around Australia and New Zealand.
We currently work in or with town teams and have unique knowledge of how they work, what their challenges are and the huge opportunities for this non-profit, community-based sector to grow. There are other organisations trying to do broadly similar things to help the community such as: Transition Towns, Business Improvement Districts, resident associations, Rotary, Lions Club, Neighbourhood Watch, and One Planet Communities. Our point of difference is that we aim to encompass all these kinds of activities and more in a place-focussed approach.
Our Foundation Partners
Our Foundation Partners provided the original start-up philanthropic funding to help establish Town Team Movement. We thank them for their generous support and confidence in the town team approach.
We’d love to hear from new sponsors and supporters!
Town Team Movement is leading positive social, environmental and economic changes in our communities.
- Help promote town teams, which are positive influences in their community and encourage high-quality, environmentally sustainable development
- Align your organisation with the Town Team Movement as we continue to spread around Western Australia and in future stages of growth, the rest of Australia
- Demonstrate that your organisation’s corporate social responsibility agenda is helping to promote positive social, environmental and economic change
- Be part of a unique movement promoting vibrant, sustainable and successful places.