The Ignite Us program will help you to learn more about yourself and how you can make a difference in your community.
- Would you like to do more in your community, but not sure how?
- Would you like to make a difference?
- Ignite Us will help you to meet positive people and discover more about yourself
- This is not a formal program with lots of paperwork. We’ll learn by doing, trying new things and having fun!
Who Can Join?
Everyone is welcome to get involved in Ignite Us, but please make sure that:
- You live in the City of Launceston. Our focus area will be the northern suburbs of Invermay, Mayfield, Mowbray, Newnham, Ravenswood, Rocherlea and Waverley.
- You are aged 18 years or older
- You are keen to get involved and participate
It is free to join and there are no minimum educational or other qualifications required to join.
Join the Facebook Group
Get Involved, Ask a Question or Find Out More
Contact Dean Cracknell at Town Team Movement via –
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 0468 38 1745
See What Happened in the First Ignite Us Program
The initial Ignite Us Pilot was run between October 2020 and May 2021. It provided a safe place for nurturing new friendships and connections while being inspired and empowered towards personal growth. Participants were ignited to become leaders and ‘doers’ in their community, learning alongside peers in an environment that was welcoming and accessible.
See what happened in the Ignite Us Pilot here –