We work with local governments, developers, State Government agencies and redevelopment authorities on a fee for service basis. We deliver high quality, professional services and work with your organisation and community in a positive, interactive and engaging way.
Town Team Movement is a non-profit social enterprise. A social enterprise is a business that:
- Trades intentionally to tackle social problems, improve communities, provide access to employment and training, or help the environment;
- Derives most of their income from trading, not donations or grants; and
- Uses at least 50 per cent of their profits on their social mission (TTM allocates 100% of any annual surplus to fulfilling our purpose)
TTM’s consulting services has contributed $166,575.80 back to our pro bono work of inspiring, supporting and connecting Town Teams between 1 July 2019 and 30 June 2021. Not bad for a small organisation! It’s one of the ways we fund our place and community development work.
You have a choice and engaging our consultancy services can help support us to foster thriving, connected and empowered communities.
Some of the Consulting Services we provide:
- Placemaking projects
- Placemaking workshops and facilitation
- Training and mentorship
- Placemaking courses
Community Engagement and Workshops
- Facilitation, workshops and activities to get people involved in the project
- Community engagement
- Preparing Place Plans and working with the community to identify actions to improve your place
- Place Management
- Economic development and local business support
- Setting up and mentoring new Town Teams
- Helping Town Teams to manage events, activiations and projects
Find out more about some of our services:
Place Plans: (click on link to project page)
Community Engagement: (click on link to project page)
Place Enabling Workshops: (click on link to project page)
Setting up new Town Teams (click on link to project page)
Why Engage Us?
We provide high quality, professional services that will meet and exceed your expectations! Our clients often engage us for more work.
Town Team Movement is a non-profit company. We don’t have shareholders. All net revenue generated is spent on supporting, connecting and promoting Town Teams and creating better places.
What is Social Procurement?
Social procurement is when organisations use their buying power to generate social value above and beyond the value of the goods, services or construction being procured (taken from the Victorian Government’s Social Procurement Framework – Buyer Guidance).
There is a growing national and international focus on the strategic use of procurement to deliver social, economic and environmental outcomes. Although social procurement is not new, it is increasingly recognised as an important tool for governments to:
- leverage their purchasing power to achieve broader public policy objectives;
- increase opportunities and expand markets for ‘social enterprises’;
- influence mainstream suppliers (i.e. suppliers that are not social enterprises) to prioritise social value creation; and
- drive competition, promote innovation and provide all suppliers with a full and fair opportunity to compete.
Contact Us for More Information
Call – David Snyder on 0433 469 212
Email – [email protected]