Expression of Interest to be our State Manager WA
- Are you an expert with people with the ability to build and develop people and projects?
- Are you energised by finding the most productive way to harness the collective potential in teams?
- We are building a movement of positive doers with a burning desire to improve places and are looking for the next superstar to help take our organisation to the next level.
Town Team Movement is a non-profit social enterprise that enables local communities and governments to connect, organise and act to regenerate the fabric of their neighbourhoods and to create better places.
We’re 6 years into our start-up journey and are at the cusp of unprecedented growth with 121 Town Teams already registered. To help propel our impact, we have created this opportunity for a superstar to take hold of our vision and help drive it forward in Western Australia by:
- Managing our growing internal team of doers & Town Team Builders
- Working with our key W.A. partners
- Representing TTM in presentations, meetings and talks
- Building a strong foundation for our team and organisation
- Inspiring and bringing out the best in people
- Finding opportunities to improve and overcoming the challenges of a rapidly growing movement
As this is a newly created role, there is scope to shape this role around areas of your talent and experience so that you can do your best work every day. As a part of our Expression of Interest, we want to know what other skills you can bring; marketing; finance; community organising, administration, design thinking.
What are the essentials
- Alignment with the purpose, values and culture of Town Team Movement
- An excellent understanding of the Town Team approach and model, ideally with direct experience of being in or working closely with a Town Team(s)
- A real people person, a motivator, coach, and doer
- You’re the conductor of our orchestra!
What we can offer
- Apart from an opportunity to do your best work every day, working alongside awesome and passionate people, we provide a flexible, family-friendly, and non-corporate environment, opportunities to work from home and where possible, choose the hours you work.
- We are growing quickly, and this role will be at the centre of our operations, so it’s not for the faint hearted. We will need individuals who are “all in” and sold out to the cause of positive changemaking.
- Whilst money is not the core motivator for our team, but it’s nice to be able to live well. So, we can offer a salary of $120,000 p.a. + superannuation based on full-time, permanent hours.
How to register your interest
Register your interest in this exciting and unique role by 30th April 2023 via firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit what you think we need to see, although bear in mind that this is not an essay competition! We want to see the real you, and what you can help us achieve.
For any questions contact:
Jimmy Murphy on 0412 291 795 or email@example.com
Dean Cracknell on 0468 38 1745 or firstname.lastname@example.org